Friday, September 26, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!!

















We went on Monday to have our 20 week ultrasound and my guess was right! Its a boy! I am so excited!! its cool because "he" will be the first grandson on John's side of the family. I can't wait to start buying little baby clothes and toys now that I know its a boy! I finally installed the software for John's scanner so this update also has photos from this weeks ultrasound & from the first one in August. Baby Riddell has really done some growing since then! He is moving around like crazy this week, I can't wait till John can feel him too :)



3 comments:

Strategic Dreamers Animation said...

Look at the size of that thing!

ab said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations and welcome to team blue!! You look simply fabulous by the way! (I'm so jealous of your bikini pic!) = ) Too cute!

MaLea said...

How exciting!! Have you decided on a name yet?