Friday, January 23, 2009

2 (about) weeks left!

Hey guys, So as it gets closer to the big day i find myself feeling more and more uncomfortable..hence why i havent been on here much -sorry about that! I'm glad I posted as much as I did at the beginning because its cool to look back on now. It seemed like time went by soooo slow then and now its like 'wait..im 38 weeks already!?' I have seen 3 friends have beautiful babies in recent months and each one gets me more excited to spend time with my own..I can't believe he is almost here! Anyway, hope everyone had a nice christmas and new years eve. Happy 2009! I leave you with a few belly photos that John took a couple days ago. See you again soon! xo.







1 comment:

ab said...

oh my stars! You. Look. GORGEOUS!
Two more weeks huh? It's gone so quick!
I can't wait to see your little one, and you have to meet Marin too!
Thinking of you and sending you quick and happy labour dust, and all our best wishes!
xoxox!